Parrotlets might be tiny but they have personalities and needs that are as big as those of their larger cousins; the Amazon parrots.
They make wonderful pets, and when kept as single birds, they tend to bond better with their owners.
If you do not have enough time for constant interaction however, you might consider getting your feathered friend some companions of its own kind.
These birds are not very noisy and they have an incredibly energetic and fearless personality. They can get into a lot of trouble and even start fights with other pets.
Hand-raised Parrotlets definitely have better manners yet, their territorial nature cannot easily be tamed.
Opt for a cage that is large enough for Parrotlets to fly around, exercise, and unwind.
In order to avoid accidents, the bar spacing should not be larger than half an inch. Last but not least, provide your feathery pal with a wide variety of toys to stay mentally stimulated and in the mood for healthy interaction.
You can house a pair of Parrotlets, and they will both have enough space, privacy, and freedom to unwind.
It is also the ideal enclosure for those who are looking to bond well with their pet bird and only keep a single Parrotlet.
The cage is constructed of premium quality, non-toxic, wrought iron to ensure sturdiness and durability. The solid frame has grills all around to provide safety. The enclosure also features an easy-rolling base on heavy-duty, industrial, casters to ensure stability.
Features and benefits
- Sturdy, non-toxic, wrought iron construction that adds a greater bit of safety and durability to your parrot’s enclosure.
- The frame is surrounded by grills to provide more stability and prevent falling from the cage’s stand.
- The cage is spacious and is a great option for those who want to house a pair of Parrotlets or a single one. In both cases, your parrot will have enough space to flap his wings and fly around comfortably.
- The cage features a detachable, easy-rolling base, on heavy duty casters to effortlessly move the cage around.
- A slide-out bottom tray for easy cleaning, it helps keep your bird’s cage comfortable and appealing.
- Very affordable.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Easy to clean, move, and access.
- Doesn’t take up much space in your house.
- Has a bottom storage space.
- Very roomy.
- Locks can easily be manipulated by smart species.
- Poorly written instruction however, still easy to assemble.
- The perch doesn’t fit snugly.
- Size: 34.1 x 26.6 x 53”
- Bar spacing: 1/2″
- Brand: ZENY
Overall, this is a very suitable cage for Parrotlets. It is very comfortable for the small species. Your feathery pal would definitely appreciate it. Price-wise, it is also a pretty good deal.