Quakers are some of the most impressive parrots to own.
They are less sensitive than other birds; they can survive conditions that could kill any other type of parrots.
They have a glorious playful personality and are capable of learning a vast vocabulary. Although they could pick up a lot of words, they don’t necessarily pick up good manners. Due to their uncontrolled sense of curiosity, they often end up in trouble. Therefore, you must ensure that their habitat is as safe as possible.
These small creatures are endowed with great intelligence. As a result, they get so bored easily. You need to provide a Quaker with a cage that is large enough for him to flap his wings, fly around, and play with all sorts of toys. Fail to do so and you’ll end up coming home from work, someday, just to find your little feathery pal stuck between the bars in a, misfortunate, failed attempt to escape.
With that being said, bar spacing is also quite an important factor to consider when choosing the cage. Opt for a bar spacing that varies from 5/8″ to 3/4″.
However, once again, Yaheetech defied all the odds and came up with the brilliant 59-inch dome open-top birdcage. This enclosure is a five-star-habitat for your lovely feathery pal.
The dome-top design provides a lot of room for your parrot to fly, explore, and play around comfortably. The top can also be widely opened to attach a perch on the roof door for greater interaction with your lovely Quaker.
The cage is constructed of premium metal that is built in a sturdy and solid structure. The non-toxic, corrosion and rust-resistant materials ensure an ultimately safe habitat for your Quaker. With the 0.6” bar spacing, accidents are sure not to happen. Each door features a hook lock to prevent the smart Quaker from opening the door. The cage is stable and rolls on an easy-sliding base on four industrial casters with a locking feature. It can’t get any safer!
Features and benefits
- A dome-top design provides more interior space for your parrot to fly around, play comfortably, and have lots of toys. It also opens the window for a unique interaction by attaching the polished wooden perch on the top.
- A sturdy and stable premium metal construction for a more reliable, durable, and safe habitat for your feathery pal.
- Four industrial, heavy-duty, casters from which, two are lockable, for easier maneuvering and positioning of the cage.
- A detachable base to easily put the cage anywhere around you.
- A slide-out bottom tray to facilitate cleaning.
- A bottom shelf to easily store all your bird’s needs within reach.
- Amazing quality.
- Safe and secure.
- A dome-top design.
- Offers heaps of space.
- Easy to clean, move, and look after.
- Stylish and practical.
- Easy to assemble.
- Feeding bowls have a specific position and can’t be placed anywhere else.
- The roof of the cage doesn’t align properly, you might need to zip tie it.
- Feeding bowls are so large; a juvenile Quaker would fall inside.
- Size: 23.2 x 23.2 x 59’’
- Bar spacing: 0.6”
- Brand: Yaheetech
Overall this is a fantastic cage for Quaker parrots. Your feathery pal will appreciate the thoughtful and practical design this enclosure brings to the table. Price-wise, it is a deal not to be missed.