African Grey Parrots are one of the most intelligent parrot species in the world. They are also capable of learning a countless number of words. In any case, fatigue among African Grays can lead to serious behavioural issues and even quill picking. That’s why they need a great deal of incitement, socialization, and roomy space to fly around.
An enormous birdcage with heaps of room for toys and perches is highly recommended to ensure your bird’s wellbeing. When it comes down to cages, African greys have limitless possibilities. Yet, we chose the perfect one for you.
Minimum Cage Size
A cage for an African Grey should ideally be a minimum of 36″ x 24″ x 48″
The bar spacing of the cage should be between 3/4″ to 1″
Things to look out for
- The cage should ideally have a play top and heaps of room to fit a wide range of bird toys and perches since African Greys are dynamic parrots who like to interact with their owners as well as their surroundings.
- The cage should ideally have a lockable entry and feeder door to keep the parrot sheltered and secure inside while preventing any escapes.
This cage literally stands out from the large bird cages category. Made by Yaheetech, it provides your feathery pal with safety and great comfort. With a total dimension of 32 x 30.3 x 61’’, your African Grey has enough room to fly and play with his toys. It is built from premium metal covered with non-toxic hammertone paint which gives the cage a sturdy and non-toxic aspect.
With an open-top design, interacting with your African Grey gets way more interesting and enjoyable.
The 1” bar spacing and thick wires would ensure that your feathery pal won’t be able to chew his way out of the cage.
Finally thanks to the slide-out tray, covered with waterproof paint, cleaning has now become a breeze.
Features and benefits
- An open-top design that encourages the interaction between you and your feathery pal which is something African Greys are in a serious need of.
- A premium metal covered with non-toxic hammertone paint ensures a sturdy, durable, and safe construction for your parrot.
- Safety button locks and hooks which can prevent a smart parrot like the African Grey from escaping.
- Cleaning can’t get any easier with the slide-out tray and the seed guard which ensure your parrot’s hygiene and the tidiness of the cage.
- 4 Ball-shaped rolling casters that are much needed when moving such a huge cage from room to room.
- A great price for a good quality.
- Has plenty of room.
- An ultra-sturdy construction.
- Easy to clean and look after.
- Easy assembly with clear notes.
- Feeder doors can easily get stuck.
- Bird toys are not included.
- Size: 31.9 x 30.3 x 60.6”
- Bar spacing: 1”
- Brand: YAHEETECH
Unquestionably, this is a five-star-home for your African Grey. We energetically suggest it as it will furnish your padded buddy with extraordinary solace and fun. We likewise recommend that you purchase extra toys that will keep your feathery pal stimulated and in great shape.